Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Please find below the resources and guidance specific to each Subject.
Individual tasks will be published for each class on 'Mirosoft Teams'. The guide to using Microsoft teams is published here.
Pupils have also been issued with CGP Books for the core subjects.
Pupils should follow their usual timetable up until half term. Please see the letter at the bottom of the page with further information on how we are supporting you.
In light of the guidance around GCSE Examinations last week, we are taking a portfolio approach to gathering records of your ability and knowledge up until half term. Please speak with your teachers via Teams for further guidance.
Please do read the 'Online Etiquette' page to remind pupils of how they should be working online.
Remember, you can contact ICT-Support@harristottenham.org.uk if you need further assistance.
The following resources might also support your independent learning at home:
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/examspecs/zcbchv4 - GCSE Bitesize for Literature and Language
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM2vdqz-7e4HAuzhpFuRY8w - Mr Bruff’s Youtube Channel – Really good lessons on all of the literature and language topics to watch and revise from
- https://www.litcharts.com/lit/macbeth - Lit charts on Macbeth, A Christmas Carol, Pigeon English
- https://www.sparknotes.com/ - More literature revision for the key texts
- https://www.sparknotes.com/nofear/shakespeare/macbeth/ - No Fear modern translations of all of Macbeth
- https://quizlet.com/en-gb - website full of interactive quizzes on language and literature topics
- https://www.youtube.com/ - to watch full film versions of Macbeth or ACC to consolidate knowledge, or shorter animated tales/summaries
- https://www.memrise.com/apps/ - Literature and quote revision
- https://www.senecalearning.com/ - English Revision site
- https://www.bl.uk/works/macbeth – British Library - Lots of resources, articles on the literature texts studied
- BBC Bitesize
- KS4 Revision guides + workbooks
- AQA practicals - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aqa+required+practicals&safe=active
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zgp6mnb - Weimar & Nazi Germany
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFQil7fsvemvnF3cmhnBFFQ - Crime and Punishment as well as other topics
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTCb921qBR4&safe=active – Plots against Elizabeth
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z4vMhY1EqE&safe=active – How to answer a 12 mark question
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ildG-hMf86A&safe=active – How to answer a 16 mark question
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF1MhGayfuQ&safe=active – How to answer a 4 mark question
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdeyxToNV6zYYwDuaqey6Q - EDEXCEL guidance for all questions
- Duolingo's online Spanish language learning programme
- Notes, video tutorials and tests by BBC Bitesize
- Seneca Learning AQA Spanish
- Grammar activities on Lingolia
- Learning activities by spanishrevision.co.uk
- Various resources from languagesonline.org.uk
- Flash cards, quizzes and more from getrevising.co.uk
- Fast Past papers AQA Spanish
- Google search 'GCSE Spanish revision’
Podcasts and intermediate
- Coffee Break Spanish
- Habla con Eñe + Punto y Coma – free resources Habla Cultura
- News in Slow Spanish
- SBS Spanish