The Academy is thrilled to announce that we have been graded 'Outstanding' in our second Ofsted Inspection in January 2023.
The Academy has received an 'Outstanding' grading in all aspects of the judgement. A full copy of the report can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Inspectors were impressed by the standard of teaching across all age ranges at the school. They said:
- "Pupils at Harris Academy Tottenham belong to a diverse and inclusive school community. This is a school where pupils mix happily with each other. Staff care about the pupils and build positive relationships with pupils and their families. Pupils are safe here. They enjoy school life and show a commitment to their education."
- "Leaders have high expectations of pupils. They believe all pupils have the potential to succeed."
- "Leaders have designed a broad and ambitious curriculum."
- "Pupils learn without disruption. They show very positive attitudes to their learning. Pupils at all stages of their learning achieve well, including pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)."
- "The curriculum focuses on the foundations of literacy and numeracy in the early years. Leaders continue to prioritise these aspects of pupils’ education throughout the primary phase. They also introduce the teaching of specific subjects early in the primary phase. This lays the basis of a strong academic education."
- "In the secondary phase, pupils receive regular careers information and guidance. This helps them to make well-informed choices about their next steps in education and employment."
- "Leaders have high aspirations for every pupil. They provide pupils with a high-quality education, founded on a positive and respectful culture."
A full copy of the report can be downloaded below.