Download our FREE smartphone app today!
At Key Stage 3, students study a broad and balanced curriculum. We have a focus on the core subjects, with a range of traditional and creative subjects in the curriculum.
At Key Stage 4, students then specialise in a small number of subjects as part of their GCSE Pathways.
Most students will study the EBACC Pathway (English Baccalaureate). This means studying:
- English Language
- English Literature
- Science (Double or Triple)
- RE or Citizenship
- A Humanities Subject (History or Geography)
- A Modern Language (Spanish, Latin or a Home Community Language).
We aim to provide a termly curriculum map in order to give you an overview of what your child is studying. You can download this year's curriculum maps below.
- Secondary Curriculum Map - Autumn Term 2020
- Secondary Curriculum Map - Spring Term 2021
- Secondary Curriculum Map - Summer Term 2021
Further information can be found on the subjects pages, or from your child's teachers. Show My Homework is also available as a means of seeing the subjects learning topics for the term ahead.