Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Free School Meals - Eligibility
As an Academy, we are required to administer our own administrative checks and records with regards to Free School Meals. Therefore, it is vital that you complete the relevant documentation sent to you, as part of your transition pack.
If you are in receipt of one of the following, you may be eligible to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to apply
Please complete the relevant forms and documentation sent to you as part of the transition pack. These can be downloaded below.
It is important that copies of relevant documentation are provided, in order to fully assess the application.
If you require further assistance, please contact Ms Arsenie - Office Manager on 0203 772 4243.
There are currently no documents under this category.